View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
For 'live' examples of how one might use this to package something, here's the source to a minimal package that won't install anything, just run a script during the install process.
It's *very* Touch specific, don't use it on older devices.

For older devices, take a look at any of my hacks, the simplest being the 'dummy' one again .

On a completely unrelated note:
Please don't feed non-POSIXy paths to the native win32 port, it won't like it . That means no Windows drive letters, no weird // links, no weird extra \. and to be perfectly safe, only use /, not \ (although it *should* handle the backslash => slash conversion correctly).
It will also horribly die if you pass a directory with a trailing path separator to the commandline...

EDIT: MKK is another example of a full package, this one supporting *every* devices... (And it's actually fully functional, it's a revamp of PoP's & ixtab's merged developer keystore & Kindlet Jailbreak files & installers).
I aimed for a cleaner/simpler/shorter buildscript, while still supporting every devices.
Attached Files
File Type: zip kindle-dummy-0.N.zip (10.6 KB, 2113 views)

Last edited by NiLuJe; 04-18-2016 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Refreshed package.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote