Edit 2/12/08: The most recent port of FBReader can be found here: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20490
I'm releasing 0.8.4 as an Ipkg package as defined here: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10585
Let me know how the install goes. Everything should be very simple now that there is one version for all memory cards.
One of the biggest changes is that the Options dialog now has arrows, so that all of fbreader's options can be changed. (see attached screenshot)
Other changes since last iLiad release (0.8.2b)
Version 0.8.4 is released (June 5, 2007).
* Interface localization is now supported. All text resources has been moved to XML files. Resources for English and Russian are included in the package.
* CHM support has been improved.
Version 0.8.3d is released (May 18, 2007).
* For mobipocket files (e.g., for files from the free Baen library) TOC building has been improved.
* OEB support has been improved.
Version 0.8.3c (for Windows, Linux/gtk desktop and PepperPad) is released (May 14, 2007).
* In Windows version, the BMP image format support has been added.
* In Linux desktop (gtk) version, the problem with 'maximize-fullscreen-unfullscreen' sequence has been fixed.
Version 0.8.3b is released (May 12, 2007).
* Mobipocket format support has been improved.
* Qtopia: selection has been fixed.
* PdaXRom (gtk): infinite loop during startup has been fixed.
Version 0.8.3 is released (May 9, 2007).
* Text selection and copying to the clipboard have been added.
You can download it here: http://projects.mobileread.com/iliad...readerinst.zip
Simply extract it to your memory card and run from the contentlister. It should automatically upgrade if you have a previous version installed as well.