View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #162
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
Hello.

I have done the jailbreak by the following method:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=186645

My question is, can I update my paperwhite directly to 5.3.1 version?, or should I have remove jailbreak before update...

Thanks ;-)
You can safely update from any previous PW version - jailbroken or not - to 5.3.1.

I highly recommend to re-apply the jailbreak once you're on version 5.3.1. This will make sure that all the required files are in place, even if the firmware update wiped them.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote