View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:40 PM   #17
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop has much to be proud ofPhilantrop has much to be proud ofPhilantrop has much to be proud ofPhilantrop has much to be proud ofPhilantrop has much to be proud ofPhilantrop has much to be proud ofPhilantrop has much to be proud ofPhilantrop has much to be proud ofPhilantrop has much to be proud ofPhilantrop has much to be proud ofPhilantrop has much to be proud of

Device: iOS devices
iBooks, Kindle and Kobo support that, provided you download the ebook(s) on all devices you're using.

I'm using iBooks on both my iPad and iPhone. At home, I read on my iPad; on the road I'm using my iPhone. Synching reading positions, bookmarks, highlights, etc. works just fine (automatically) over both WiFi and cellular networks and doesn't cause a lot of data traffic.

Kindle only synchronises manually, AFAIK, and only the *latest* position. I don't like that.

Kobo is out of the question for me for serious usage since it *requires* registration to do anything at all. Plus: I really don't like its look. Synchronising worked for me when I tested it once (for the article in my signature).
Philantrop is offline   Reply With Quote