Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 07:02 AM   #61
ricsmania
Connoisseur
ricsmania began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi
I'm thinking about getting the lightless cover, especially because its lighter (actually, it's kind of funny saying that a cover with no light is "lighter" lol), and I'm gonna build a DIY light with a LED flashlight that I have. I'm not going to take it apart or anything, I'm just gonna make a support for it, because I use the flashlight.
ricsmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:22 AM   #62
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I like the lighted cover. It works just as well as I expected it too. I already had a lighted case for my sony reader so was expecting something similar to that but its actually better. Yes it does add weight, but it makes the kindle feel more secure and protected whilst reading. and of course in the daytime you can always take the kindle out and only use the lighted case at night if it really bothers you. I think the light is fine, obviously it will be brighter near the source, but I find the uneven lighting to be minimal (nothing more than expected) and the rest of the screen is clearly visable including the keyboard. I couldn't be doing with fiddling about with a clip on light.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert