Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-05-2017, 11:44 AM   #1
Harry Pohui
Harry Pohui began at the beginning.

Device: fire
Arrow 100 LOVE SMS for him & for her

Hello dear readers. Let me present to your attention a collection of short messages that you may send to your beloved. It can bring colors in your relationships and make them warmer, different and more beautiful. Of course, when a person in love - does not need ideas about what kind of messages to write. They are born in the head independently. As, for example ones which are assembled in this book. But at different people - different beautiful ideas. And that's why i decided to create this book. To become an assistant you in new ideas. You can change up to 90% of the text, or you can write 1:1. The main thing - make a pleasure to your loved one. And add more fire. Or light the spark. For those people who want to write their messages without changing anything, I recommend to send them no more frequently than once a week.
Harry Pohui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 12:52 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kinndle: Oasis 3G, Voyage WiFi;FireHD; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
This little pamphlet of 23 pages is in desperate need of a proof-reader, since it it is obvious that English is a second language.

Unfortunately, based upon the 'Small Ad' at the beginning of your pamphlet and in addition to what you have already written in your first post here, I cannot recommend this at all.

I highly recommend you hire someone to proof-read your text and then resubmit it to Amazon.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 04:04 PM   #3
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
This little pamphlet of 23 pages is in desperate need of a proof-reader, since it it is obvious that English is a second language.

Unfortunately, based upon the 'Small Ad' at the beginning of your pamphlet and in addition to what you have already written in your first post here, I cannot recommend this at all.

I highly recommend you hire someone to proof-read your text and then resubmit it to Amazon.
I peeked at the look inside. Just looking at the first paragraph, I would charge $5 a page for proofreading.
Cancel said offer. I looked through your entire book.
I would recommend you take the book down, find a real proofreader and then republish.
For future reference, Google Translate is not a good proofreader. It only translates but does not correct the grammar.
Or take it down and stick with your coloring books.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 01-05-2017 at 04:26 PM.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote