Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > EPUBReader

Notices

Old 01-09-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
homerj
homerj began at the beginning.

Device: PDF
Print to PDF

Hi:
When I try to print a page I get error message: We are unable to Print or Print Preview this page.

I would Like to be able to Print ePub to PDF. The Adobe Digital Editions will not print to PDF even on ePubs that are not encrypted. The results from other programs that I have tried are ugly. They print out an unformated document.

It would be great to be able to print to PDF and retain the format of the ePub.

thanks
homerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:40 AM   #2
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Thanks for your feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerj View Post
I would Like to be able to Print ePub to PDF.
I think the best solution for this is to use a converter which can convert ePub to PDF. Calibre should be able to do this: http://calibre-ebook.com/
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2010, 06:24 AM   #3
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Another way

is to copy and paste into Open Office Writer the part you need.

When I did it seemed to come out ok, including a picture, but the source document needed work, so it would be hard to say with certainty this is guaranteed.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #4
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'd recommend using jellby's ePub to PDF conversion script, which uses Prince XML for the conversion. The result will be a typographically superior PDF which actually looks like a book.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote