Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-07-2013, 07:46 PM   #22876
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill
On Blueberry Hill where I found you
The moon stood still on Blueberry Hill
And lingered till my dreams came true

The wind in the willow played
Love's sweet melody
But all of those vows we made
Were never to be

Tho' we're apart you're part of me still
For you were my thrill on Blueberry Hill

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xDceKm-IeU )

Good morning, all! Happy Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I confess .....
to a cup of Twinings "Prince of Wales" tea ....
from a teabag .....
What a co-inkydink! I made "Prince of Wales" tea this morning too... loose leaf though. Surprisingly, Twinings makes two nice teas, P. of W. and English Breakfast, but I think the teabag versions leave out too much of the goodness. But... if hot, it's a nice drink along side some rice, crab, tsukemono and miso soup!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #22877
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
The tea bag P of W version was surprisingly rich in flavor - but I've not had the loose leaf to compare it with.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #22878
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
The tea bag P of W version was surprisingly rich in flavor - but I've not had the loose leaf to compare it with.
Quite surprisingly rich! It's what I started with before I learned that there was THAT MUCH difference between tea bags and loose. I had a whole shelf full of various teas, all bagged, at the time, when a friend bought me a tin of loose leaf as a gift. I tried them side by side, gave away all the tea bags, and have tried to use only loose from that day on! But if I don't have any option, Twinings 'Prince of Wales,' Lipton's 'Yellow Label,' and Bigalow's 'English Breakfast' are at least drinkable in teabag form. Plus there is one Japanese purveyor to the hospitality industry who puts out an English Breakfast tea in bag form that I often run across when staying in Japanese hotels.

Stitchawl
Old 01-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #22879
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Milk in my cup, and a handful of Lucky Charms.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:55 PM   #22880
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:

[hey Shel - good to see you again!]

Hey Pooh - how are the cats?
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2013, 01:37 AM   #22881
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Milk in my cup, and a handful of Lucky Charms.
How funny. I was just thinking about how many years it has been since I had any Lucky Charms. I will have to get some for snacking.

Coffee, chocolate cookies, and apple slices.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #22882
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Another gray, foggy and wet day here. Going with some fresh squeezed orange juice, and then Lapsang Souchong. It's that kind of day!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #22883
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Pu-erh
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #22884
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Coffee and raspberry coffee cake.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #22885
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Hey Pooh - how are the cats?
Kitties are fine - Stella is HUGE! But VERY sweet! [Visit the cat album on my Profile page to catch up on pics]

Perrier in my glass ....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:34 PM   #22886
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
How funny. I was just thinking about how many years it has been since I had any Lucky Charms. I will have to get some for snacking.

Coffee, chocolate cookies, and apple slices.
I hadn't had any in years, it really took me back!

Cranberry juice in my glass.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:39 PM   #22887
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die

Born to be wild
Born to be wild:whistlle:

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNlarGRgxYI )

This is gonna be a gooood day....

Good morning, everyone! Sun's up... me too. Ready to go.... 6° outside but no wind. A few of us decided to take a long ride today, staying low in the river valleys and avoid the higher elevations where there are probably ice patches in the curves. First, something to fortify; Keemun tea (an extra thermos to bring along) some miso soup, rice, Kalamata olives and prosciutto ham. Did you ever stop to think about how clever a thermos bottle is? It can keep drinks hot or keep them cold. I wonder how it knows which it's supposed to do...

Stitchawl
Old 01-08-2013, 11:26 PM   #22888
dreams
It's about the umbrella

I hope you had a great ride Stitchawl.

Cinnamon Dulce Latte in my cup and soup and salad on my tray. Yum.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:28 AM   #22889
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Regular Pepsi (saving the last diet DP for in the morning), along with a grilled chicken salad on my plate.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:33 AM   #22890
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Talisker. Lapsang Souchong wasn't enough smokiness today, so I thought I'd finish off the evening with some good stuff.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?