Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Donate $20 to Haiti, get $1481 worth of gaming PDFs

DriveThruRPG has put together an amazing package coupon deal for people who donate $20 to help Haiti. $1481 worth of donated RPG PDF content.

Details here:

http://www.teleread.org/2010/01/20/d...aming-e-books/
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:58 AM   #2
angelbleu
Enthusiast
angelbleu began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry Bold
Although I can see that most of the "$1481 worth of gaming PDFs" don't really appeal to me, I heartily commend their dedication to such a worthy cause.
angelbleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
beat you to it:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70586
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote