Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 03:37 AM   #16
pakiyabhai
Zealot
pakiyabhai began at the beginning.

Device: pakiyabhai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
You'd be our pioneer in getting the device from the customs in China! I'm so curious how it will go and how much it will cost eventually.
Well thank you , I am glad my desperation is doing something finally. It's reached HANGZHOU, so either today or tomorrow.

You would need more of a manual to be able to deliever to these places , so people who are ordering know what they are getting into , when I first saw those 4 paper , i was like wtf ? I dind't understand one damn thing.

I mean imagine getting these in your email. Without my native staff , I wouldn't know , cause when I called them they refused to even tell me the fees which I need to pay.

If you gives instructions before hand to UPS , that item is safe ,doesn't require scanning AND the customer allows UPS to do the import for them , it's less of a headache.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Alt_Broker_Notice20091209171551.DOC (48.0 KB, 1441 views)
File Type: doc Import_Arrival_Notice20091209171553.DOC (64.0 KB, 1176 views)
pakiyabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:23 AM   #17
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
OMG!!!! WTF!!!!!! I recognize the style...))) I was born in a communist country... that was a while ago))). They just love papers)))
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2009, 01:27 AM   #18
pakiyabhai
Zealot
pakiyabhai began at the beginning.

Device: pakiyabhai
Yes they do love papers . I went to the bank yesterday and all I could see behind them was papers , papers and more papers !

The EBOOK reader is HERE !! YEYEYEYEYEYE. I am happy.

The best surprise was that I paid 278 RMB ONLY ($35) for importing and custom charges , HOW ? I don't know , cause the UPS guy was more shocked than me , he said this hasn't happened before. Normally things like these are charged $100+ .

SO I am quite happy .

Dude this device is so small ! . After an Irex Digital Reader and Sony Reader 6" , this seems like they mated and produced a small kid !My first impression was wtf ?

But after reading on the device for some time, I am quite happy with it . Eyes don't strain . And it's really really portable. I mean really it fits in my pocket.

Though one suggestion , which might raise the cost of your device are the touch sensitive button I am used to Irex , the button push(which I feel is a bit hard than it's supposed to be) , taxes me (imagine how spoilt I am )

But I really like the device. Shall post a review soon

I hope this helps my chinese comrades who had like to go through this.
pakiyabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:22 AM   #19
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakiyabhai View Post
Yes they do love papers . I went to the bank yesterday and all I could see behind them was papers , papers and more papers !

The EBOOK reader is HERE !! YEYEYEYEYEYE. I am happy.

The best surprise was that I paid 278 RMB ONLY ($35) for importing and custom charges , HOW ? I don't know , cause the UPS guy was more shocked than me , he said this hasn't happened before. Normally things like these are charged $100+ .

SO I am quite happy .

Dude this device is so small ! . After an Irex Digital Reader and Sony Reader 6" , this seems like they mated and produced a small kid !My first impression was wtf ?

But after reading on the device for some time, I am quite happy with it . Eyes don't strain . And it's really really portable. I mean really it fits in my pocket.

Though one suggestion , which might raise the cost of your device are the touch sensitive button I am used to Irex , the button push(which I feel is a bit hard than it's supposed to be) , taxes me (imagine how spoilt I am )

But I really like the device. Shall post a review soon

I hope this helps my chinese comrades who had like to go through this.
Thanks! Looking forward for a review. In Putonhua?)
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote