Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 11-14-2013, 11:23 AM   #1
PalPam
PalPam began at the beginning.

Device: Sigil 7.2
ISBN??

I put my book up on Kindle, now trying to do it on LULU.com for Ibooks etc. I have those issues in a previous thread.

On Lulu, I initiate the info to upload, and they issue me an ISBN number, and then I go to upload and get the rejection. and then when I tried to upload again I went thru the whole process, and got another ISBN number.

Not sure why they issue it before the book has been accepted.

I know this isn't a Sigil question but wondering if others have had the issue, and how I go about telling them, or they just recycle them if they aren't used. Also, instead of starting fresh, do they have my info hidden somewhere? Thanks

If this doesn't fall together easily, I'm just going to stick with Kindle, and not try lulu. thanks
PalPam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
moving to EPUB forum
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert