Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-28-2009, 09:46 PM   #16
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
The Sony buy one get one free was somewhat confusing. They give three different dates for expiration of offer (8/30/2009, 9/11/2009 and 9/30/2009). I bought the book Smash Cuts and will receive a coupon for the free book (Hello, Darkness). It will be interesting to see if it shows up.
You should. I've never had a problem (I got several of the WOW wednesday books).
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:07 PM   #17
SHOECHICK
Addict
SHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheese

Device: Red Sony 505 and Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenjoy View Post
Sandra Brown is a very good author. I find her thrillers to be fast-paced and well-written, but a little too edgy for me.

Incidentally she used to write category romances for the now defunct Candlelight line, and those were excellent books as well.
Thanks!
SHOECHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 09:28 AM   #18
Linda
Enthusiast
Linda began at the beginning.

Device: N/A
Sony did send me a coupon number - but it didn't work. I talked to someone at Sony and it turns out that a lot of people got coupons that did not work. They sent me a new one and I downloaded without a problem.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote