Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 04-15-2003, 10:12 AM   #1
thoresson
thoresson began at the beginning.

Device: m500
export text from isilo

Hi,

I use iSilo to carry my "read-whenever-I-have-time"-articles with me.

When I read something that's useful for my work, I would like to move the article from iSilo into some other program in my Palm, so that at next sync, the article will pop-up at my desktop.

Notepad is out of the question because of the 4k limit.

Would it be possible to use Wordsmith, Wordtogo or Quickoffice for this? Can I create new documents with any of these programs, and have them moved to a certain folder at my desktop?

Any other suggestions?

Best regards,

Anders Thoresson
Old 04-25-2003, 11:06 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
One option you can try is to get iSilo for Windows. With it, you can load any iSilo document to your desktop (assuming you are using Windows). Then you can use the Save As function to export the iSilo document and avoid the 4K limit.
Advert