Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats > LRF

Notices

Old 03-01-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
tarifelagund
tarifelagund began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
LRF to HTML

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any convertors (apart from Amber) out there that would convert LRF to HTML (or Lit or any other format that has widely available convertors)?

Thanks.
tarifelagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
There is LRFTools. I finally got it to work today and it works pretty well...
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2009, 08:32 AM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Here is the link to it...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28707
Old 03-02-2009, 08:33 AM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard

Here is the link to it...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28707
Old 03-02-2009, 10:41 AM   #5
tarifelagund
tarifelagund began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hi,
Sorry to be a total noob, but I don't know which to download although I tried the on dated feb. I coudn't get Java to open it and I really just don't know how to set it up and use it!

any advice?

thanks!
tarifelagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarifelagund View Post
Hi,
Sorry to be a total noob, but I don't know which to download although I tried the on dated feb. I coudn't get Java to open it and I really just don't know how to set it up and use it!

any advice?

thanks!
It's a command line program (use the Command Prompt), but if you look further in the thread you'll find a GUI that works with it.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote