Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-14-2009, 11:01 AM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all my fellow mobileread members who celebrate this occasion.

Now go vote!!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37730
Attached Images

desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:04 AM   #2
fishbaby
fishbaby began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Woohoo
fishbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Back at cha!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:10 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbaby View Post
Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Woohoo
Welcome to MobileRead, fishbaby.......did you go vote?
Old 02-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #5
fishbaby
fishbaby began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, fishbaby.......did you go vote?
Yes! I followed the link obediently. Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking on the boards for a month or so now but finally joined today.
fishbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2009, 11:31 AM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbaby View Post
Yes! I followed the link obediently. Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking on the boards for a month or so now but finally joined today.
I'm proud of you, and happy to see you!

You will find much info and friendly people here to help

Did you know you could read library books on your kindle?

without stripping drm?

Now, goforth and learn!
Old 02-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #7
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
In celebration, I'm going to pick up some milk chocolate stuffed with creamy peanut butter and stuff my face
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
mmmm candy
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:50 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Happy Valentines Day!
Happy Valentines Day to all my fellow mobileread members who celebrate this occasion.

Now go vote!!

Old 02-14-2009, 03:01 PM   #10
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

My husband's parents got married on Valentine's Day and we went out to lunch with them today. We got to Chili's before they arrived, so I told the waitress that they were celebrating their anniversary, so could we please have a nice dessert at the end of the meal? They brought out a small cake (Molten White Chocolate) with four spoons, congratulated my in-laws, and were quite suprised when they found out it was their 65th wedding anniversary. When the bill came, I noticed that the manager had comped the cake. Gave the waitress my credit card and then was shocked when the charge showed up -- the manager had comped both of their meals as well. I left a tip based on the original total (after all, even though we didn't have to pay for those meals, the waiter still had to bring them out and refill drinks for all four of us) and wrote a big THANK YOU on the bill.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #11
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

My husband's parents got married on Valentine's Day and we went out to lunch with them today. We got to Chili's before they arrived, so I told the waitress that they were celebrating their anniversary, so could we please have a nice dessert at the end of the meal? They brought out a small cake (Molten White Chocolate) with four spoons, congratulated my in-laws, and were quite suprised when they found out it was their 65th wedding anniversary. When the bill came, I noticed that the manager had comped the cake. Gave the waitress my credit card and then was shocked when the charge showed up -- the manager had comped both of their meals as well. I left a tip based on the original total (after all, even though we didn't have to pay for those meals, the waiter still had to bring them out and refill drinks for all four of us) and wrote a big THANK YOU on the bill.
That was awesome of them
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:42 PM   #12
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Oh Grandma, what big . . . you have.

P.S. Save some chocolate for tomorrow.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #13
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
My 505 was a Valentine gift and it's RED!!
Best gift ever : )
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbFabGab View Post
My 505 was a Valentine gift and it's RED!!
Best gift ever : )
Congratulations on your new favorite toy.....now go vote!
Old 02-14-2009, 06:02 PM   #15
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Congratulations on your new favorite toy.....now go vote!
I voted last week, the day I got my 505, but if you insist
I can certainly vote again!
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote