Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 07:05 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Gmail Invites - Only reply to this thread!

I have some more Gmail invites ready for you.

The first five members who reply to this thread (and perhaps say something nice about MobileRead ) will each get a free invite!
Old 07-26-2004, 07:21 AM   #2
Benvolio
Benvolio began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T3
I just discovered mobileread.com about 15 minutes ago when this offer was made!

I am sorry I didn't know about mobileread.com earlier... It's great!

Thanks,

-Benvolio
Advert
Old 07-26-2004, 08:11 AM   #3
pistache
pistache began at the beginning.

Count me in!

Cool,

Thanks for your great work ... and Gmail ;-)

Thomas
Old 07-26-2004, 08:13 AM   #4
rclodfelter
rclodfelter began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie NX70V
I just registered for your forum and am looking forward to a new place (for me) to see what other people are doing with their PDAs.
Old 07-26-2004, 08:20 AM   #5
abkh
abkh began at the beginning.

Device: palm m130
Wink MobileRead is great

This is a great resource to find out what's new in the PDA world.
Advert
Old 07-26-2004, 08:22 AM   #6
AtleO
AtleO began at the beginning.

Device: T3, ipaq 4150, ique 3600
One word... Superb! We need more PDA sites.
Old 07-26-2004, 08:24 AM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The first five users who have just replied will each get a Gmail invite. Please PM me your e-mail address so I know where to send the invite to.

I have two more Gmail invites for the next two members who reply here and give some praise to MobileRead
Old 07-26-2004, 08:51 AM   #8
DaNDeE
Connoisseur
DaNDeE began at the beginning.

Device: Newton/iPhone/iPad
naaa.... missed it ones again.
Old 07-26-2004, 08:54 AM   #9
DaNDeE
Connoisseur
DaNDeE began at the beginning.

Device: Newton/iPhone/iPad
Ooops. Still got a chance.

Parise? What do you mean by that?

Love this site!
Always fastest news around and really good ones too. Keep it up.

And the arcade stuff just rocks!

This enought?

Greets from rainy germany to your sunny paradise spot. Gimme a call, when you are back.

Last edited by DaNDeE; 07-26-2004 at 08:56 AM.
Old 07-26-2004, 09:00 AM   #10
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

DanDee: I'll definitely call you next week!!
Invites sent out so far: AtleO, DanDee

Hurry up, one more invite left!
Old 07-26-2004, 10:17 AM   #11
joemafia
joemafia began at the beginning.

Device: TH55/Treo600
I love Mobileread :-) (hope Im not too late tho')
Old 07-26-2004, 11:41 AM   #12
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

joemafia: Never too late

More invites sent out to: joemafia, pistache, abkh
Old 07-26-2004, 12:20 PM   #13
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

For all latecomers:

I have another two invites left in my pocket. Feel free to say something nice about us
Old 07-26-2004, 12:58 PM   #14
rclodfelter
rclodfelter began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie NX70V
I Came, I Saw, I Like It

I have had time to visit Mobileread and I like it. I will be back, daily!
Old 07-26-2004, 01:14 PM   #15
gadgetguru
Addict
gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Tungsten T5
Friendly website. Great focused content.
Closed Thread