Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-24-2018, 04:25 AM   #1
jn79
jn79 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Smile Hello everyone .. problem with kindle

Hi, I am a new french user so please excuse my english.
I have a Kindle and I use Calibre . I have a small problem, I have few books (wierd but they are all from Harlan Coben) who disappear on the kindle. I can see them on Calibre and they are flagged as they are on my Kindle directory.
I have to reload then, they appear on the kindle, I open it, no problem to read BUT if I return to my library the books disappear !!!

Thanks for your help
jn79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 04:30 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi jn and welcome to MobileRead.

This is the Introduction section. Post your question in our Kindle section and you will get a quick answer
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert