Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-15-2017, 08:52 AM   #16
PaulBeijer
PaulBeijer began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Thanks Harry, you are of course correct. I should have said already in my previous post that the reason I am desperately trying to keep my iBooks working is that I prefer its user interface and features over any other reader I have tried (and I did try some new ones, incl Calibre Companion, when Apple & Calibre in tandem cut me off from managing iBooks in the usual way). Partly it's a matter of habit of course, but I do want to stick with iBooks as long as it remains practicable. Paul
PaulBeijer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2017, 09:25 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Of course, and I completely understand.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote