Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-28-2017, 06:39 AM   #1
quaire
quaire began at the beginning.

Device: Boox N96 ML
Eboox N96ML downgrade from 1.8 to 1.7.5

Dear all,

First of all, sorry for my english : I'm french.

I have tried the firmware 1.8.0 for the eboox N96ML but it don't suit me.

So I have downgraded it to the 1.7.5 but I have made a mistake : I have deleted the folder OReader on my Eboox N96ML.

Now, the reader doesn't memorise the position and ebooks are always open at page 1.

I've tried to reinstall 1.8, and again 1.7.5. The problem is still the same.

So I need an original folder OReader in 1.7.5.

Is anyone who have a Eboox N96ML (still in 1.7.5), can zip this little folder OReader and send it to me by email ?

Best regards
quaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 09:39 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Your thread was moved out of the Introduce Yourself Forum, where new members take the time to introduce themselves, and moved to the Onyx Forum.

If you would like to introduce yourself - a courteous action - you may create a NEW thread in the INTRODUCE YOURSELF FORUM.

Please take the time now to look over our site. A link to our Posting Guidelines can be found at the bottom of every page.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2017, 12:57 PM   #3
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by quaire View Post
Dear all,

First of all, sorry for my english : I'm french.

I have tried the firmware 1.8.0 for the eboox N96ML but it don't suit me.

So I have downgraded it to the 1.7.5 but I have made a mistake : I have deleted the folder OReader on my Eboox N96ML.

Now, the reader doesn't memorise the position and ebooks are always open at page 1.

I've tried to reinstall 1.8, and again 1.7.5. The problem is still the same.

So I need an original folder OReader in 1.7.5.

Is anyone who have a Eboox N96ML (still in 1.7.5), can zip this little folder OReader and send it to me by email ?

Best regards
Hi,

In case you experience problems with memorising of reading positions or similar, it is the sign that the database got corrupted. the best and easiest way to fix it and to recover your system is to do a factory reset. Go to the settings->system ->privacy and click on factory data reset. Don't forget to back your content if needed. Update alone won't fix it.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 06:02 PM   #4
quaire
quaire began at the beginning.

Device: Boox N96 ML
Solved.

Thank you M. Booxtor

quaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:34 AM   #5
scoot.at
FlapJack
scoot.at began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Touch, Kindle Keyboard, Onyx Boox Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi,
In case you experience problems with memorising of reading positions or similar, it is the sign that the database got corrupted. the best and easiest way to fix it and to recover your system is to do a factory reset. Go to the settings->system ->privacy and click on factory data reset. Don't forget to back your content if needed. Update alone won't fix it.
Hi Booxtor. I have onyx n96ml and I did stylus calibration and lost the screen touch. I cannot navigate the screen anymore.
Could you please help me?
scoot.at is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert