Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-09-2014, 04:48 PM   #37666
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Safari...
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:49 PM   #37667
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Tapatalk.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:49 PM   #37668
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Safari....
Old 06-09-2014, 04:50 PM   #37669
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Back to Tapatalk.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:51 PM   #37670
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

And back to my PC. Now it's no longer doing it. That's weird.

Oh, well....
Old 06-09-2014, 04:53 PM   #37671
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

It must have been a temporary disturbance in the spacetime continuum.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:55 PM   #37672
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Watching the first episode of Hinterland. I recorded them earlier in the year and had completely forgotten the series. It's descibed as a Welsh crime noir, so far I really like it.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:11 PM   #37673
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
It must have been a temporary disturbance in the spacetime continuum.
No, iPads are evil
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:22 PM   #37674
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
No, iPads are evil
Tis good to be bad.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:35 PM   #37675
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
No, iPads are evil
They can be devious!
Old 06-10-2014, 08:41 PM   #37676
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Rocking a little man. He has been struggling with sleep the past few weeks. I could probably put him down but I like listening to him breath.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:46 AM   #37677
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
So what are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Sitting in the lobby at the emergency room. Woke up, and my dad was complaining about stomach pains to my mother and that he was going to go to the hospital. Wanted to go alone, but we talked him out of it because they usually won't administer medication and such unless someone's there with you. So we've been here for 30 minutes now, and he's having some blood tests and a sonogram done. Probably won't be back home until 6.

I don't think it's anything huge, just irritation. Been there, done that 12 years ago.

Going to need massive amounts of caffeine throughout the day.

Last edited by Jessica Lares; 06-11-2014 at 04:53 AM.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:23 AM   #37678
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
@Jessica
I hope your father feels better quickly.

Because I have worked a lot of extra hours in the past weeks I can take almost all day off tomorrow. I'll work until the consulting hour is over (either that's 11am or when everyone who has come before that time has been helped) after that I'm off to a nearby forest and the pancake house on the edge of it. I'll first have lunch at the pancake house, they also make great salads, and afterwards I'll go for a walk. There are 3 routes to choose from. One of only one kilometre, the seasonal route of three kilometres and the longest one of five kilometres. I think I'm going to do the seasonal one and if I find a nice bench in a shady spot I'll read for a while.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 07:25 AM   #37679
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Jessica hope everything turned out well.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 07:29 AM   #37680
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

@Jessica — I also hope for the best outcome for your father. I sympathize with your ER wait. Emergency rooms are always unpleasant experiences, but I don't fault the people who work there. I think they're doing the best they can, it's just the nature of the beast.

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?