Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (blue, of course!)
iLiad v1 For Sale

After some very careful consideration, I have decided to sell my iLiad. While not an easy decision, I knew going into this that I would need to sell one of the two devices that I was ordering.

This iLiad is one month 'old'......that is I bought it only a month ago. The unit was one of the unused, unopened devices purchased by ARINC for their eFlyBook project several months back. Hence the v1 variant.

Unit is in perfect, as new condition and has been upgraded to firmware v2.12. Included with the device is the iRex carrying case (shoulder bag).

I am asking $475 plus shipping. Please drop me a PM or (preferably) an e-mail (jeffrey.larue@hp.com) if you are interested.

-many thanks for looking,

Jeff
Old 04-28-2008, 03:38 PM   #2
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

...ttt......

Still available.....

-tnx,

Jeff
Advert
Old 05-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #3
JWLaRue
Addict

...still available, so a price reduction is in order.

Asking $410 (plus shipping).

-tnx,

Jeff
Old 05-06-2008, 05:38 AM   #4
TomJones
TomJones began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad v1
Hi,
I would be interested. Please check your private mail.
Cheers,
Tom
Old 05-06-2008, 02:21 PM   #5
bitz
bitz began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten C / Qtek 9000
I'm interested. too...
-Bitz
Advert
Old 05-06-2008, 05:44 PM   #6
JWLaRue
Addict

PMs and e-mails sent.......
Old 05-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #7
JWLaRue
Addict

The iLiad has been sold. Many thanks to all who asked.

-Jeff
Closed Thread