Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-26-2017, 01:49 PM   #1
Techno
Enthusiast
Techno began at the beginning.

Device: Aura H2O, PC/Tablet
Koreader defaults

I know that some items can be set as defaults. I would really like to be able to set a few others as defaults.

One is the hyphenation. Another is the contrast (darker/default/lighter). When I long press on them, it doesn't prompt. (Also the old page I read said the fine tuning can't be saved, and that would be great too, but less important.)

Is there a way to force this in defaults.lua or any other way? For this longer book, it takes a long time to change the hyphenation and fine tuning of font size. I have to press it and wait about 2 minutes.

Thanks.
Techno is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2017, 11:08 AM   #2
Frenzie
Zealot
Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I don't see anything about hyphenation in the code. I added a note about it in #2476.

Default contrast can be set with long-press in all file formats I've quickly tested (but note that EPUB contrast is separate from PDF contrast, which may very well be separate from DjVu contrast).
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:56 AM   #3
Frenzie
Zealot
Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Frenzie shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
This will be in the next nightly (current is v2015.11-1017-gbb70ae9), see #2825.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote