Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-10-2013, 06:59 AM   #16
lipstick
lipstick began at the beginning.

Device: none
Turtle/Dion—Thank you! I'm CC (CodeClueless) not SC (SeinfeldClueless). lol.

Even I, CC as I am, wondered why each para was prefaced by "chapstart." No wonder you didn't notice it was the last line in the chapter—there were so many confusion points along the way as everyone did their best to rescue me from the culprit that, in the end, turned out to be on line 37.

Mystery solved at last and I am super appreciative for all the help and good humor here!

lipstick aka Ruth

Last edited by lipstick; 05-10-2013 at 07:05 AM. Reason: fixed typo
lipstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:56 AM   #17
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstick View Post
Turtle/Dion—Thank you! I'm CC (CodeClueless) not SC (SeinfeldClueless). lol.
I was a little worried there!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #18
lipstick
lipstick began at the beginning.

Device: none
Gee! Can't imagine why.

Although I did wonder why you thought I'd want to add yadda yadda yadda to the end of my sexy chapter. Sort of spoils the mood, IYKWIM. ;-)
lipstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #19
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post

The "yadda yadda yadda" is a Seinfeld reference that just means "all the rest that I'm too lazy to say" - very funny - here

It was meant to describe any of your following paragraphs after the first one in the chapter. It was my bad that I didn't notice it was the last line in the chapter.

It is very confusing that ALL of your paragraphs are assigned the class of "chapstart". It should only be applied to the starting paragraph of your chapter, all the rest would just be <p> with no class.
Cheers!
When working in BV, Sigil will use the previous paragraph styling when opening/creating a new paragraph.
Don't use/assign a non-default (paragraph) until later (after following paragraphs have been created) when working in BV
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote