Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-19-2013, 06:34 PM   #31
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
June 20th Galaxy/ATIV Event

So there's another samsung livestream tomorrow at 2pm eastern for various S4 variations including the S4 mini. The march event was painful to watch, so I'm planning to just read up on the details after the fact, but if you need to punish yourself for cheating on a diet or neglecting your gym membership, this might be a GREAT way to do it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	640_SAMSUNG_PREMIERE_2013_GALAXY&ATIV.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	107154  
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:12 AM   #32
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
So there's another samsung livestream tomorrow at 2pm eastern for various S4 variations including the S4 mini. The march event was painful to watch, so I'm planning to just read up on the details after the fact, but if you need to punish yourself for cheating on a diet or neglecting your gym membership, this might be a GREAT way to do it.
I'll pass too, as you said, the last one was way over the top, I don't have the stomach for another one like that this year, or this century for that matter. I'll get the highlights online later that day, thank you very much.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert