Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
picturebookguy
picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad/kindle
PICTURE BOOKS and KDP

Anyone have any advice on how to publish my picture book on KDP? My format is a two page spread with the text embedded with the image. It seems overly complicated and overwhelming...and there is a lot of contrasting information on the topic. I'm even starting to wonder if KDP is the best option for my ebook. My plan is to give the book away for free then see what kind of following I can get. Any info would be greatly appreciated from someone with experience on this issue. Thanks!!!
picturebookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:09 PM   #2
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
I'm not sure you can do a multi-page spread on KDP, or anywhere else for that matter. The whole technology of ebooks is kinda resistant to it.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert