Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 08-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #1
xDeafHavana
xDeafHavana began at the beginning.

Device: none
The next big step! Conquering the world of ebooks! Suggestions are welcome!

Gotta admit me and my family we were like book worms but in the old fashioned way...i recently started out this adventure to the ebook land so bare with me!
I managed to find my way with calibre and so far i am enjoying the built-in ebook reader but i know and i am sure there are some great programs out there that can fit with all formats! I am a collector and a writter and i am still young lol so i wanna challenge my reading skills and read many ebooks!
So what do you have to suggest as a program that supports all the different formats found on the internet? calibre can read epub but i would fancy some other more "premium" if you like application ! Also suggest me some readers that support cbr since my brother really loves comics and graphic novels !
I am buying a kindle sooner or later but until then i only have my desktop PC so.... help me out ^_^!
if this post is against the rules or i should have used the search please may the moderators delete it or move it to the appropriate location ! thanks!
xDeafHavana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
check our wiki for more details on eBook reading programs but there is no single reader that will read all of the formats out there but many that can read all of the popular formats. It is also important to know what device you are trying to use to read on. Some eBooks have DRM (read about it in the wiki) and can only be read using a special program.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert