Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-30-2015, 10:31 AM   #1
Anirudh
Anirudh began at the beginning.

Device: none
About My Ebook Happiness Decoded

Hi, I am Anirudh Rawat. I joined the forum recently. I searched for an apt place to share my post on the forum and this is the best I could find. I apologize in advance if I have posted at the wrong place.

My e-book Happiness Decoded will be available for free from the 30th of December to the 3rd of January. Here are the links to my ebook on Amazon:-

U.S. :- http://www.amazon.com/Happiness-Deco.../dp/B00HXZAFSW

U.K. :- http://www.amazon.co.uk/Happiness-De.../dp/B00HXZAFSW

A note to the reader:-

Heaven in any aspect can be experienced here on earth but to realize it one needs to first pay a visit to hell. I went through hell in many aspects after I was struck by psychosis and while pushing back the demons it created in my mind, I paved my way to heaven, the abode of happiness. None who has never overcome a sin can guide you how to overcome it for she knows not what all comes with being a sinner and what all one needs to do to fight those tendencies. Having fought through psychosis I deciphered what prevents one from being happy and how one can fight those beasts to lead a happy life leading me to write this book to share with all interested the secrets to decode happiness.

For I am at my best with regards to getting my point through when I am conversing with my friends, I wrote the book like I am explaining what I have discovered to a friend. To make things simple and easy to remember I have put forward the Theory of the Eight Cs which tells you about 4Cs you need to inculcate and 4Cs you need to let go of to lead a happy life. I have also shared my story to give you an idea how I came to know what I have written.
Happiness is standing at your door, you just need to find the key to unlock it.
Anirudh is offline   Reply With Quote