teddy456
teddy456 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Help! Conversion removing pics in book

Original:
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1241/originalzo.jpg

Converted:
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9329/pdfug.jpg

What setting do I need to change to prevent this from happening?
teddy456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:50 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to MobileRead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy456 View Post
What setting do I need to change to prevent this from happening?
I don't think you can prevent it.

There are sticky posts at the top of each calibre forum that have valuable information for folks using calibre. The following two sticky posts you should read.

How to ask a question about conversion problems

Read this before Posting PDF Questions

If I were to guess, you are converting from PDF and it may be a 2 column format with the pictures in the second column. I don't believe 2 column pdf conversion is currently supported. If it isn't a PDF you may in fact find all of the images at the end of each chapter. If it is PDF your best bet would be to leave it as is.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert