Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
FreshKDP
FreshKDP began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
New Kindle Publisher

Hi everyone here is my story and quick introduction :

My name is FreshKDP for the sake of keeping my online presence alive, I'm 22 years old and interested in Kindle publishing. I'm looking for Mentors & Advisors to help guide me to creating quality content for the Kindle.

I would appreciate any assistance and help thanks!
Old 01-18-2013, 01:02 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead.

Please look over our forums and post your questions in the appropriate area(s).

Don
(Moderator)
Advert
Closed Thread