Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-17-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
Humber
Humber began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Turned my Kobo from English to Chinese

How do I get it back, if I don't read Chinese?

Am I stuck doing a factory reset or can someone walk me through the steps to get it back to English?

Help please...
Humber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humber View Post
How do I get it back, if I don't read Chinese?

Am I stuck doing a factory reset or can someone walk me through the steps to get it back to English?

Help please...
Japanese perhaps?

Doing this from memory so may be a bit hard to follow. Press the 3 bars in the upper right hand corner. This should pop up a box. In the lower left/middle, press the box with the gear wheel in it (the settings box). When the settings pop up, press the 4th item down -- it should be two up from the one saying Reading Life. You should now see a screen with a wide box with a drop down arrow near the top right of the screen. Touch the arrow and then English.

This should get you back to English as the interface language.

Good luck!
David
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert