Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-25-2012, 01:43 AM   #1
junglered
junglered began at the beginning.

Device: none
Arrow Key Error message: after install 9.7

getting error message listed below.. when attempting to open a book msg started after i installed version [9.7] on 11/23
help! i have no idea of what to do. i tried to reinstall to correct error but it didn't work

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\viewer\documentview.py", line 822, in load_finished
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\viewer\documentview.py", line 179, in load_javascript_libraries
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\viewer\javascript.py", line 79, in __call__
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\viewer\javascript.py", line 72, in get
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\resources.py", line 101, in compiled_coffeescript
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\zipfile.py", line 980, in read
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\zipfile.py", line 1008, in open
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\zipfile.py", line 970, in getinfo
KeyError: "There is no item named u'ebooks.oeb.display.extract.js' in the archive"
junglered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:47 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Uninstall, delete C:\Program Files\Calibre2 (or wherever you chose to install calibre). Then re-install. And dont worry, uninstalling will not affect your books/settings.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2012, 02:45 AM   #3
junglered
junglered began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you! I appreciate your timely response.

Trust me this is a new world for those like myself who once upon a time used a
rotary telephone
junglered is offline   Reply With Quote