Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 08-04-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
touchelango
touchelango began at the beginning.

Device: iPAD
Functional TOC doesn't work properly in iPAD

Hi Everyone,

The Functional TOC doesn't work properly in the iPAD - On the iPad, when you go to the Functional ToC, and tap an entry, it sends you to the Cover page. Every entry does it.

Could you please help me on how to fix this issue. I have attached the .ncx and .toc file for your reference.

Thanks in Advance
Elan
touchelango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
xmlgirl
Enthusiast
xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
This is exactly the problem I am having and can't find the answer. It works linking to the first file in the spine and within that document, but it doesn't link to any other file - just to the cover after that. If you found a solution, please post it!
xmlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert