Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-21-2017, 03:15 PM   #1
gorzka
gorzka began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
old Kobo Touch

Hello,

I have an old Kobo Touch and I have a question.

What is the last Firmware for this reader and where can I download it?

Thank you

Thomas
gorzka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2017, 03:18 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
The latest firmware is 4.3.8966 as to a link, it depends which Touch you have. Which touch do you have? is it an A, B, or C? If you don't know, try a sync and see what you get. If you do know which Touch you have, use the following site to get the link to side load the firmware. https://geek1011.github.io/KoboStuff/kobofirmware.html

Last edited by JSWolf; 03-21-2017 at 04:54 PM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 03:55 PM   #3
gorzka
gorzka began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Thank you. I have download the firmware and it works.

Thank you
gorzka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 04:54 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorzka View Post
Thank you. I have download the firmware and it works.

Thank you
Happy to help.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote