Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-06-2017, 08:13 PM   #1
CmplxAdSys
CmplxAdSys began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Calibre Poll on Kobo Insiders

Hi,

If you'd use Calibre and own a Kobo, I recommend signing up for the Kobo Insiders program. They're running a poll on Calibre usage amongst Kobo readers.

I was interviewed by them a while back and mentioned Kobo working more seamlessly with Calibre as being on the top of my wishlist for new features, which may have sparked the poll. They may start moving in that direction if more people who use Calibre speak up.

So if this interests you, let your voice be heard!
CmplxAdSys is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2017, 11:11 PM   #2
meeera
Wizard
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad Air 2, MBP; support AuraHD,Kindle,KAura,KGlo
I can't figure out how to join.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:11 PM   #3
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I don't think there is any way to join unless you get an invitation. That might be to ensure they get a representative sample of customers.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:27 PM   #4
CmplxAdSys
CmplxAdSys began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
You may be right. It's been a while since I signed up, and actually don't recall if I did it on my own or was invited.
CmplxAdSys is offline   Reply With Quote