Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #31
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
My picks for today:

Another Gina Cresse title: Colton P.I. - Second Unit

Moonlighting as a private eye between jobs as a Hollywood stuntman, Sam Colton gets hired to find a beautiful young UCLA law student who disappeared without a trace. Before long, Sam finds himself up against hired hit-men, trained Mastiffs, and an ambitious California Senator with his eye on the Presidency.

Deadfall in Berlin by Robert Alexander

Thirty years after his mother's murder in war-torn Berlin, Will, a Chicago actor, explores via hypnosis what he may have witnessed as a young boy. Reliving those last days of World War II, he finds not only long-buried truths, but a killer still very much on the hunt. Told with haunting detail of the last days of the war, DEADFALL IN BERLIN was an Edgar Nominee for Best Novel. Robert Alexander's other novels include The New York Times bestseller, The Kitchen Boy, and his latest, When Dad Came Back As My Dog.

Not sure if this qualifies, under mysteries, more like a caper/action book...

School for Scumbags by Danny King

Habitual teenage delinquent Wayne Banstead is expelled from yet another school and finds himself hauled off to Gafin School for Misdirected Boys: a special school for 'special children'. It plays host to the worst of the worst, the cream of teenage offending – thieves, bullies, arsonists and flashers. The teachers should have their work cut out, but far from rehabilitating the boys the teachers seem more intent on instructing their pupils how to get away with their misdeeds. The pros, the cons and the downfalls are all set out like an algebra equation. Even the school motto is ambiguous at best: 'Pueri Auxilium Se' or 'Help Yourselves Boys'.

With careful tutoring Wayne and his classmates are about to take a step up into the big leagues. But in the big leagues the big boys play for keeps. With lots of action, swearing and a slam-bam robbery, Danny King's latest is definitely not for kids.

'Hogwarts this is not... A Just William for adults and all those sick of Potter' – The Daily Mirror
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #32
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Rashomon Gate, the 1st in the Akitada Mystery series by I. J. Parker is free at Amazon today for anyone who has been collecting this series. I haven't seen this one free before, the author recently got the rights back for it.

Edited to add: Turns out this is a repeat freebie with a different ASIN.

Last edited by Synamon; 10-07-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #33
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Grifter's Game by Lawrence Block

Just picked up Grifter's Game by Lawrence Block for $2.99 at Amazon (8.49 at B&N; 7.69 at Kobo). 37 Amazon ratings at 4.3 out of 5 stars.

Quote:
Con man Joe Marlin was used to scoring easy cash off beautiful women. But that was before he met Mona Brassard and found himself facing the most dangerous con of his career, one that will leave him either a killer or a corpse.
Grifter's Game was originally published as Mona by Gold Medal in 1961. This is the book's first publication under the author s intended title.
http://www.amazon.com/Grifters-Game-...547673&sr=1-44

Last edited by BelleZora; 10-06-2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Corrected B&N price
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #34
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Rashomon Gate, the 1st in the Akitada Mystery series by I. J. Parker is free at Amazon today for anyone who has been collecting this series. I haven't seen this one free before, the author recently got the rights back for it.
I think it was free on Sept. 23, 2012. That's when I got mine for free from Amazon.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #35
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I think it was free on Sept. 23, 2012. That's when I got mine for free from Amazon.
Thanks. There must be two versions floating around, I just checked my calibre library and I have this title from back in May, but no yellow bar showed up on the one I linked.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #36
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Fictionwise has a 60% off sale this weekend. I highly recommend the Gideon Oliver series by Aaron Elkins.

To get 60% off use code 100612 at checkout. That brings the cost down to $1.60 per book. ($1.36 if you're a buywise club member, but they no longer offer new memberships.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #37
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Thanks. There must be two versions floating around, I just checked my calibre library and I have this title from back in May, but no yellow bar showed up on the one I linked.
I decided to check my files, as I knew the title was familiar. I found two others in my files and this one doesn't show that I have purchased it before nor did I have an updated version from Amazon waiting for download.

Mine from March 11, 2012
Publisher - Stony Creek Press (April 18, 2011)
ASIN - B004XD95IS
1699 KB

Mine from May 18, 2012
Publisher - Ingrid J. Parker Inc. (May 14, 2012)
Page Numbers Source ISBN - 0312287984
1547 KB

Your linked one - this is probably an updated/corrected one?
Publisher - Ingrid J. Parker Inc. (June 05, 2012)
ASIN - B0089GJVZM
1547 KB
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #38
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Legwork by Katie Mundy is free again. Originally published by Avon in 1997.

Quote:
LEGWORK is the debut novel in Katy Munger's hilarious and acclaimed Casey Jones Mystery series. Casey is a big, bad bottled blonde who takes no prisoners as she delves into cases for those who are marginalized on the outskirts of society. Set in North Carolina and the surrounding states, LEGWORK features a colorful cast, solid plot and writing that is both laugh out funny and vry moving at times.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:04 AM   #39
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitford13 View Post
NightBird,
I was able to get "Beat the Bones" for Kindle, but doesn't look like "A Hank of Hair" is available. Would be nice if hopefully that publisher can expand their e-presence in the future - it's so interesting to discover, or re-discover, the older books.
Yay, thanks. Found it at Amazon and Kobo. Looks like Soho Press is publishing these also.

While looking for these I found three bargain books from Wakefield by Steve J. Spears, 1.95 each, at Amazon. Originally published in 2003, 2004, and 2005.

Murder at the Fortnight

Quote:
Mix Elmore Leonard with a pinch of Tarantino, a hint of farce and a dob of Agatha Christie and you've got 'Murder at The Fortnight'. Introducing Stella Pentangeli - Lady Showbiz Detective - and Investigator Ng - The Last Honest Cop. 'Murder at The Fortnight' is a darkly hilarious tale of murder, greed, fame and lust set squarely under the bright lights of the world of showbusiness. When celebs start dropping like flies at The Playwright's Fortnight, Stella and Ng must battle media hysteria and political backstabbing in their desperate search for a killer who keeps on killing. Who will be next? The dialogue is snappy, the characters outrageous, and the story gripping.

Steve J. Spears was a professional writer for thirty years. He is best known as the author of one of Australia's classic plays, 'The Elocution of Benjamin Franklin'. He has published stage plays, children's books and a collection of his essays, 'In Search of the Bodgie'. 'Murder at The Fortnight' is the first in his series of darkly comic whodunit novels under the collective title of 'The Pentangeli Papers'.
Murder By Manuscript.

Quote:
All internationally renowned 'lady showbiz detective' Stella Pentangeli wants, is to solve a simple literary riddle: did William Shakespeare belong to a blood-thirsty 17th century cult which resurrected dead people? All enigmatic and brilliant Investigator Ng wants, is to find out why a relentless monster is using Shakespeare's personal recipe to make 'resurrection soup' out of 21st Century citizens. As the body count mounts, all the serial killer wants is to add Stella and Ng to the menu. 'Murder by Manuscript' follows 'Murder at The Fortnight' as the 2nd volume of 'The Pentangeli Papers'.
Innocent Murder

Quote:
In 'Innocent Murder', Investigator Ng and Stella Pentangeli work different sides of the crime fence. Ng's case is one of triads, sex slavery and murder. Stella's case is a showbiz trifle - she must discover who is stealing plotlines from the hugely successful soap 'The Young and the Naked' and selling the information to a rival channel.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #40
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Hazardous Duty (Christian mystery) (Squeaky Clean Mysteries) [Kindle Edition]
Christy Barritt (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Hazardous-Chri...154606011_f_22

Quote:
Buying a gun to kill your wife: $3,000
Hiring Trauma Care to clean afterward: $1,500
Having that same cleaner uncover evidence that frames you: priceless

On her way to completing a degree in forensic science, Gabby St. Claire drops out of school and starts her own crime scene cleaning business. “Yeah, that’s me,” she says, “a crime scene cleaner. People waiting in line behind me who strike up conversations always regret it.”

When a routine cleaning job uncovers a murder weapon the police overlooked, she realizes that the wrong person is in jail. But the owner of the weapon is a powerful foe . . . and willing to do anything to keep Gabby quiet.

With the help of her new neighbor, Riley Thomas, a man whose life and faith fascinate her, Gabby plays the detective to make sure the right person is put behind bars. Can Riley help her before another murder occurs?

“Christy Barritt’s novel, Hazardous Duty, is a delightful read from beginning to end. The story’s fresh, engaging heroine with an unusual occupation hooked me, and I couldn’t put it down. I highly recommend Hazardous Duty.”

—Colleen Coble Author of Fire Dancer, book one of the Smoke Jumpers Series

Editorial Reviews
Captivating, entertaining, and downright funny, this book will keep you reading until the satisfying ending. Unique characters capture your heart and have you rooting for them from the beginning. Gabby St. Claire is truly a breath of fresh air. (Susan Sleeman The Christian Suspense Zone)

Christy Barritt created one lovable and unique character. Readers will fall in love with Gabby from page one with her laugh out loud scenes and sarcastic humor. This mystery was fun to read as well as to solve. Up until the very end, I wasn't too sure who the real suspect was in the book. I'm not sure if Gabby St. Claire will morph into a book series, but I'm sure readers will want to meet her again at future crime cleaning scenes. (Tyora Moody Faithwebbin)

If you like murder mysteries and suspense with a chick-lit feel, you'll want to read this one! (Michelle Sutton michellesutton.net)

"The next time you're temped to watch CSI reruns, read this book instead! Spunky, sassy Gabby St. Claire sparkles in this new series. She'll keep you turning the pages." (Siri Mitchell Sporting the Faith Newsletter)

"In this witty novel, chick lit meets mystery in the show-tune singing Gabby, creating a fun whodunit where you just don't know who killed the woman or which guy you like for the heroine. There's the changeable Detective Parker or the sweet guy-next-door-with-a-secret Riley for Gabby, and who but the would-be Senator husband would want the murder victim dead? Hazardous Duty will take you on a ride through twists, turns, quirks, acorn brownies, and spiritual questions that keep Gabby guessing. She's a character you're guaranteed to love, and the plot is entertaining and fast paced." (Roseanna White Christian Review of Books)
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #41
NightBird
Wizard

Free from Deadly Niche Press: Legends of Tsalagee
by Phil Truman.

Quote:
Legends from a small town come in many forms. Near Tsalagee, Oklahoma a monster lurks and an infamous 19th Century outlaw's booty lays hidden. When two renegade bikers ride into town looking to find the Lost Treasure of Belle Starr, local legends Hayward Yost and Socrates Ninekiller suspect the ruffians' involvement in the murder of a local farmer; a man rumored to have knowledge of the lost treasure's location...and its curse. As events unfold, others in the community are drawn into the hunt - a Wiccan who moves to town to pursue her New Age lifestyle; her bumbling, socially inept boyfriend women can't seem to resist; a young Iraqi War veteran home to heal his physical and emotional wounds; and a mysterious creature known in Native American lore as a forest demon whom they call "Hill Man who screams at night." Mystery, romance, comedy, and adventure await in Legends of Tsalagee.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:06 AM   #42
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Amerotke Omnibus by Paul Doherty - 3 ancient Egypt mysteries - $9-ish for the 3

The Amerotke Omnibus is a collection of three Paul Doherty mysteries, featuring Amerotke, the Chief Judge in Thebes, Egypt during the time of the Pharoah Hatusu (more commonly spelled Hatshepsut). The three books, which are numbers 2, 3 and 4 in the series, are:

Quote:
THE HORUS KILLINGS: At the divine temple of Horus, a crowd gathers to celebrate the triumphant return of Hatusu, the widow of Pharaoh Tuthmosis II, after her successful battle agains the Mitanni. Hatusu is determined that Egypt will accept her as the first Pharaoh-Queen, but she needs to win the favour of the gods. When a spate of savage killings take place in the Temple of Horus, the priests interpret this as a sign of celestial disapproval of Hatusu. Only one man, Amerotke, a respected judge, can be trusted to find the truth amidst the intrigue surrounding the deaths...

THE ANUBIS SLAYINGS: Hatusu, the remarkable young widow of Pharaoh Tuthmosis II, has forced Egyptian society to acknowledge her as Pharaoh, and her success in battle is spreading Egypt's glory well beyond its frontiers. In the Temple of Anubis, negotiations are taking place between Hatusu and the defeated King Tushratta of Mitanni for a peace treaty that will seal her greatest victory. But, in one night, two hideous murders in the temple and the theft of the Glory of Anubis threaten the tentative truce. The respected judge Amerotke must find the truth or Egypt's fragile peace could be destroyed for ever...

THE SLAYERS OF SETH: Lord Amerotke, Pharaoh's Chief Judge, is in the middle of a murder case. A young ambitious scribe, Ipumer, allegedly in love with the daughter of a powerful general, is dead. The prosecution has accused Lady Neshratta - apparently tired of the dalliance - of the crime. If found guilty, she will be buried alive in the desert sands of the Red Lands.When Amerotke is summoned to the Temple of Seth by Lord Senenmut, it seems there is another grave murder to investigate. One of Egypt's great heroes has been brutally killed and Pharaoh Hatusu herself has decided to intervene, and she calls on Judge Amerotke for help. There is more to link the deaths than originally meets the eye - but can Amerotke track down the killer before he strikes again?
The Omnibus is $9.99 for the three at Amazon, and even less ($9.15 right now, exclusive of Rewards dollars) at Books On Board. This works out to a fairly reasonable price for backlist books, IMO. These were never big sellers in the US, but I picked up several in the series in DTB while in the UK on various business trips, and enjoyed them all.

Most (all?) of the rest of the series have recently become available as e-books in the US. A few were available previously as agency books, but now more are available and they are discountable, although not bargains, other than the Omnibus.

I recommend these if you like historical mysteries.

Links (hopefully affiliate free, since I started in each case by typing in the main URL and searching from there, although they look a bit messy):

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Amerotke-O...words=amerotke

Books on Board: http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...R=Paul+Doherty
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #43
NightBird
Wizard

Optical Delusions in Deadwood (Deadwood Mystery Series #2) by Ann Charles is free again.

Quote:
Overview of OPTICAL DELUSIONS IN DEADWOOD...
With her reputation endangered, her bank account on the verge of extinction, and her career at risk of going up in flames, Violet Parker is desperate. When the opportunity to sell another vintage home materializes, she grabs it, even though this "haunted" house was recently the stage for a two-act, murder-suicide tragedy. But someone--or something--in the house wants Violet stopped...dead.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #44
NightBird
Wizard

Hot Enough to Kill (The 1st Jolene Jackson Mystery) by Paula Boyd from Diomo Press is free again. It is stated to have been revised in July, which is after the last time it was posted here as free, in June.

Quote:
Book 1--The 1st Jolene Jackson Mystery
REVISED EDITION--July 19, 2012

Kickapoo, Texas, is the last place Jolene Jackson wants to be, but with her 72-year-old mother’s boyfriend murdered and Mother Dearest locked up because of it, she’s got little choice but to head south and deal with it.

Bullets are flying, chicken’s frying and there’s a lunatic on the loose in the mesquites with a shotgun who’s Hot Enough to Kill.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:22 AM   #45
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
The Lion, the Lamb, the Hunted: A Psychological Thriller is free (again?) on Amazon.
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote