Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #406
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Question.

script:
simply iterating over "log level" settings available via lipc.
Set relevant ones to "none" via lipc at boot time.

caveats? dangerous?
discuss.

EDIT... *LOOKS UP* Ah.. this is the collections manager thread.
perhaps discuss somewhere else
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:30 PM   #407
coolpable
coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolpable ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hi ixtab,

I've just upgraded my KT to 5.3.2 and updated CM to 2.3.3 and everything's OK so far.

Just noticed there's a line missing in the spanish translation, so I leave it here for the localization file.

show.unfiled.only=Panel superior: solo no clasificados

Cheers
coolpable is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2013, 01:29 AM   #408
hanog
Enthusiast
hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hanog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hungarian localization

This is the Hungarian / Magyar localization to the Collections Manager 2.6.0
Copy to the documents/ folder.

CollectionsManager-localization.txt

Last edited by hanog; 01-23-2014 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Updated the localization file
hanog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #409
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@coolpable / hanog: Thanks, I updated the files and the first post accordingly.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #410
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Oops...forgot and left wifi on the PW for a few minutes. When I came back, it was rebooting, and updated to 5.3. My hacks don't appear to be affected. I'll have to poke around here and see if I need to update anything like CM etc.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #411
gleesonger
gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (WiFi)
Thanks ixtab very nice app.

I've only had the KPW (my first ereader) for a few hrs and the lack of folder structure was already annoying. Amazons content management is fairly dire. Thank god for the hacking community.

I love the "Create collections from directories" and Hide feature.

One thing I noticed when creating collections from directories (I had about ~10colls,15 books) it seems to be alot slower than I thought it might. Maybe refreshing the UI is causing it to slow down, prehaps a nice little progress bar instead? Not really a big deal, only a thought.

Thanks again.
gleesonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:49 PM   #412
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Oops...forgot and left wifi on the PW for a few minutes. When I came back, it was rebooting, and updated to 5.3. My hacks don't appear to be affected. I'll have to poke around here and see if I need to update anything like CM etc.
What version number did it update too?
Please.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:54 PM   #413
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Crap. Nothing works now, notCM or JBpatch or my screen savers.

It's 5.3.3

I downloaded CM 2.3.3, copied over the azw file, restarted, and it says I need to JB. So now I have to figure out what to do. I at least want my screen savers back.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #414
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

It's 5.3.3

I downloaded CM 2.3.3, copied over the azw file, restarted, and it says I need to JB. So now I have to figure out what to do. I at least want my screen savers back.
No thought required - for hints see:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=192
Old 02-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #415
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

It's 5.3.3

OUCH.

It's a bit radical I'm afraid. mind wipe time
Old 02-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #416
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
OUCH.

It's a bit radical I'm afraid. mind wipe time
Not a problem the 5.3.1 -> 5.3.3 thingy was the first I wrote up in the recent set of How-To-Paperwhite series.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #417
twobob

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Not a problem the 5.3.1 -> 5.3.3 thingy was the first I wrote up in the recent set of How-To-Paperwhite series.
oh I thought he was on 5.3.3 with no JB. thought that would be tricky to recover. Shows I dont have a PW!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #418
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
oh I thought he was on 5.3.3 with no JB. thought that would be tricky to recover. Shows I dont have a PW!
Even that is not a problem, I can think of at least three places the 5.3.1 Amazon install image can be had from.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #419
twobob

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Even that is not a problem, I can think of at least three places the 5.3.1 Amazon install image can be had from.
Yeah lol. I forgot about that!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #420
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Thanks knc1. I am having a rollicking good time here. Kindle Collections is working. Now reinstalling JBPatch. Then have to see what to do about the screen saver. Darn me for leaving the wifi on lol!

Tags
collections, collections manager, kindle touch hacks