Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 06-21-2004, 02:14 PM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
SanDisk Wi-Fi SD Card for the Zire 71 Review

Brighthand now has a review of the SanDisk Wi-Fi SD Card for the Zire 71. Why is it that only the Zire 71 is supported? Quote:
Quote:
According to SanDisk, palmOne won't publicly release this. Instead, the patch will be built into the driver that palmOne will release with its Wi-Fi SD card, which is expected to be available soon.
I am not sure if palmOne is in the position today to act like this, but I am definitely reconsidering my decision whether my next PDA will be Palm OS-based again
Old 06-27-2005, 08:16 AM   #2
Eagle1
Eagle1 began at the beginning.

Device: Zire-71
Can anyone give me info on finding the sandisk wi-fi card for my Zire 71?
Advert