Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #16
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Less than 5000 posts to go.......
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:30 PM   #17
nrapallo
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

... and only 3000 posts to the milestone ...
Advert
Old 04-02-2012, 10:27 AM   #18
nrapallo

...about 1500 posts to go! At this rate, we should hit the milestone around Apr. 4, 2012.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #19
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Nice thread! I wonder who'll get the 2,000,000th post.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #20
nrapallo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Nice thread! I wonder who'll get the 2,000,000th post.
Thanks, Paul. Only a true mathematician at heart, like me, would say so...

Last time I did this, for the 1,000,000th post, 'Dreams' was very close, and guess what, 'Dreams' prediction is April 4th (the current likely date!!!!!).

Go Dreams GO!
Advert
Old 04-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #21
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm trying to get the 2,000,000th post and win the toaster.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:36 AM   #22
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I thought you were a toaster.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:47 AM   #23
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I need spare parts.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #24
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Ahhh...now I understand. Thanks.

I hope you win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #25
nrapallo

The date of the 2,000,000th post is .... Today (Apr. 3, 2012)

With only about 100 posts left to reach the 2,000,000th post, it is a given that it will be today EST.

I've updated the predication chart in the first post that shows the predication of that 2,000,000th post is ..... post #2028342 (in the future, for now! )

So, the winner is ....... me! Remember the "The Price is Right" rules, closet to but not over!!!!!! Sorry Dreams!

Last edited by nrapallo; 04-03-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Based on the 2,000,089th post going back, yields post #2028342!!! Who's that? ;)
Old 04-03-2012, 04:07 PM   #26
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

But who will have the 2,000,000th post? Less than 50 to go now!
Old 04-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #27
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
<snip>

So, the winner is ....... me! Remember the "The Price is Right" rules, closet to but not over!!!!!! Sorry Dreams!

EDIT: it appears I cannot re-edit the first post, for now, so that predication table is attached here for the time being!

Aw, but it is the 3rd and I predicted the 4th. You chose the 1st, I believe, and said .....
Quote:
closes to, BUT NOT OVER!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #28
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
With only about 100 posts left to reach the 2,000,000th post, it is a given that it will be today EST.

I've updated the predication chart in the first post that shows the predication of that 2,000,000th post is ..... post #2028341 (in the future, for now! )

EDIT: it appears I cannot re-edit the first post, for now, so that predication table is attached here for the time being!

I was checking closely at the time of the 2,000,000th post. Your link is actually to the 1,999,999th post.

Modesty forbids me mentioning who got the 2,000,000th post
Old 04-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #29
nrapallo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post

Aw, but it is the 3rd and I predicted the 4th. You chose the 1st, I believe, and said .....

Depends on which side of the fence you are on....

Does "over" mean closes to, before the actual date? of after!

Tags
2000000, million, post, predict