Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-20-2012, 05:52 AM   #1
pietro
Enthusiast
pietro began at the beginning.

Device: prs-t1, kobo auraHD
how to add bookmark without tapping

Hi, with the T1 is tapping the upper right corner the only way to add a bookmarks on a book I am reading? With the PRS650 I had two options, either tapping or going to the menu and ask to add bookmark. I liked that better.

Is the latter option gone? Could rooting give it back?

Thanks, Pietro
pietro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Yes, I think tapping is the only method to create bookmarks now. I don't see anything in the menu options.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert