Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-05-2007, 03:26 AM   #241
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
Went and checked out my order details and nothing has changed. No news, oh well, that's supposed to be good right?
Yes, that's good. If it had been put back, the shipping date would have changed.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2007, 12:45 PM   #242
dobbyone
dobbyone began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3, HTC Tytn II, DR1000S
I ordered one as well, it says it should ship 5th Dec. No email from FedEx yet :<
dobbyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:27 PM   #243
leeloo
multipass
leeloo began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen 3
I'm waiting for the magic Fedex email, too. I guess there's still 38 minutes of the 5th left...

But I've been waiting so long (just missed the first delivery window) it doesn't seem so bad. And seeing the Kindle come out exactly as ugly as all the 'leaked' pictures makes me feel better about my choice!

Sure would be nice to actually have the thing, though (:
leeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:34 AM   #244
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Has anyone had a notification that it's shipped?
Old 12-06-2007, 03:47 AM   #245
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Noooooooooo...
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2007, 04:14 AM   #246
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Might be worth e-mailing them to ask what's going on?
Old 12-06-2007, 04:15 AM   #247
ashalan
Connoisseur
ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Had the same thought and sent an e-mail yesterday. No answer yet.

To be fair: the page used to state that orders would be shipped BETWEEN Dec 5th and Dec 12th. On the other hand, their shop application clearly states that my (and I assume others') order is supposed to ship on Dec 5th.

I dare say the best bet is to no think about it and let the FedEx guy / gal come 'unexpectedly' :P

Last edited by ashalan; 12-06-2007 at 04:19 AM.
ashalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:32 AM   #248
dobbyone
dobbyone began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3, HTC Tytn II, DR1000S
It would be better to wait it out, we are not kids anymore.
dobbyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:02 AM   #249
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
Quote:
sent an email on the 3rd asking for confirmation that the 5th was still shipping date .. have received no reply.

sent an email this morning asking for confirmation that it did ship yesterday .. not really expecting to hear anything .. i'm assuming they're running around like headless chickens at the moment trying to keep up! .. suspect the website being down didnt help them either as lots of people would have emailed about that! ..

i'm trying to be a 'grown-up' dobbyone but it's not one of my strong points *grin* .. specially when they've had my £283 since the end of October!!

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:10 AM   #250
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy65 View Post
.. specially when they've had my £283 since the end of October!!

Loopy
Do you mean they charged your CC without actually sending a product???
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:27 AM   #251
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra_lestat View Post
Do you mean they charged your CC without actually sending a product???
My CC was charged as soon as I entered the order.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:42 AM   #252
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
My CC was charged as soon as I entered the order.
They are not supposed to charge your CC until they are ready to ship the product to you or at least until they allocate the product in their stock...(I am not saying it is illegal)

Omg....is all I have to say.

Last edited by astra; 12-06-2007 at 05:44 AM.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:42 AM   #253
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

That's the way it was for everyone, I believe. That's perfectly legal as long as they tell you at the time of placing the order that this is what they're doing, which they do.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:45 AM   #254
astra
The Introvert

Quote:
That's the way it was for everyone, I believe. That's perfectly legal as long as they tell you at the time of placing the order that this is what they're doing, which they do.
Agree. If they warn you about it then you can blame only yourself.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:56 AM   #255
laborg
Zealot
laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Brand new production batches have actually left the factory and are on their
way to our shipping department. Shipments will restart next Monday on a
first-come, first-served basis.

You will receive a tracking number confirmation by email as soon as your
package is handled by FedEx.

With our best regards,
Bookeen Support Team
fg,
gerhard