Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-18-2017, 07:19 PM   #1
er0_senn1n
er0_senn1n began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Lightbulb Series view question

Is there a way to view or search for in the series field all the books that have a a series that doesn't begin with 1 or is missing a number in a run.

I am trying to find all the series in my library that are missing books
ie 2,3,4,7,8 i would like to be able to view this series so that I know I have to buy books 1,5 and 6

Thanks in advance
er0_senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2017, 08:59 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
IIRC the quality check plugin has this kind of functionality
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 11:36 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab 2(RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
IIRC the quality check plugin has this kind of functionality
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote