Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-30-2017, 07:59 AM   #1
Daltanious
Daltanious began at the beginning.

Device: KT & PW2
Chess Engines binaries for KT

Hello,

I just jailbreaked my KT and installed the very nice application pbchess that turned my KT in a nice chess machine.

The program pbchess is delivered with a few engines but I would like to know if there are other port to KT (newer engine versions or completely new engines).
For now I found the octochess engine that offer pre-compiled binaries that works very nice.

Do you know other pages like that?
I'm not able to cross compile source codes, i need UCI (Universal Chess Interface) pre-compiled binaries like the one in the octochess page.
Daltanious is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2017, 10:58 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the dev forum.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:13 PM   #3
encol
Addict
encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 5.8.5.0.1
Check this
encol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:08 PM   #4
Daltanious
Daltanious began at the beginning.

Device: KT & PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by encol View Post
Check this
Daltanious is offline   Reply With Quote