Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-22-2011, 06:09 AM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
Unable to install new plug in on my MAC

I guess I'm to blond for this.

I downloaded the zip file for amazon.de metadata search. Opened up Calibre, went to the plug in menu and klicked on the button "Load plug in from file"

When I found my downloaded zip file it was greyed out. Does this only work for windows versions? Or how can I add this plug in for amazon.de to my plug in list.

Thanks for you help
mos
mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:47 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Your version of calibre could be too old for the plugin.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2011, 06:55 AM   #3
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Or vice versa. With the latest Calibre versions you can just specify the Amazon website to use by customising the existing Amazon plugin that comes with Calibre.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:01 AM   #4
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
@kiwidude, you made my day! That was the right hint! Thanks. I did not know, that I can choose between the different amazon locations, since I could not see it anywhere. Now I found it and changed it. Works awesome and my metadata is now complete
mos is offline   Reply With Quote