Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Whaddya like to drink : Pepsi or Coca-cola?
Pepsi 10 34.48%
Coca-cola 19 65.52%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2017, 02:51 PM   #1
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML
Talking An eternal question : Pepsi or Coca-cola?

Whaddya like to drink? Pepsi or Coca-Cola?

Your comments and reasons will add more fun to the quest!!

Last edited by drjd; 08-15-2017 at 02:54 PM.
drjd is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2017, 03:03 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, 2 Kindle Fire HDs, Nexus 7, 3 Phablets
Coca-Cola. Pepsi tastes like hairspray. I've been a Coke drinker since I was 16.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:22 PM   #3
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Coke ONLY if Pepsi is unavailable. It's unfortunate that Teddy's Bigger Burgers is a Coke only store!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:01 PM   #4
ratinox
Groupie
ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad, Kindle DX, Aura HD, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Coke ONLY if Pepsi is unavailable.
This.
ratinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:04 PM   #5
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
You forgot the Dr Pepper drinkers.
Oh life lesson: Don't ever offer to pay your brother in Dr Peppers to help you do something. Cash would have been cheaper.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2017, 04:10 PM   #6
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Coke or Pepsi? Why your answer could spell doom or success for your relationship, claim scientists
Old 08-15-2017, 04:13 PM   #7
Ralph Sir Edward
Gentleman & Cynic
Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook/Openinkpot, CYbook 3rd gen awaiting RTF software upgrade
If you've got Panamanian rum, what does it matter????
Ralph Sir Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 05:23 PM   #8
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Coca-Cola. Pepsi tastes like hairspray. I've been a Coke drinker since I was 16.

Sent from my XT1528
Do we want to know how you know that Blossom? Anyway I go with coke. More flavor and it doesn't go flat as quickly as Pepsi can even when the can's haven't been open very long.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 05:45 PM   #9
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Do we want to know how you know that Blossom? Anyway I go with coke. More flavor and it doesn't go flat as quickly as Pepsi can even when the can's haven't been open very long.
I am guessing you have never had your hair coiffed.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 05:45 PM   #10
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 600, Sony 650, Sony T2, Xoom, Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013), Nook ST (x2)
Personally, I prefer Coke. But I'm not that bothered about which it is; particularly if I'm mixing it with something.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:00 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, 2 Kindle Fire HDs, Nexus 7, 3 Phablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I lived through the big hair of the late 80s and early 90s. AquaNet and Pepsi tastes the same. Remember Hairspray use to be in aerosol cans. You cannot get that stuff on your face while spraying it.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 07:02 PM   #12
ratinox
Groupie
ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad, Kindle DX, Aura HD, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
If you've got Panamanian rum, what does it matter????
I'll see you your Panamanian rum and raise you a bottle of Highland Park 18 Year.

Then again, at upwards of $140 a bottle, the Highland Park isn't something to be consumed in large quantities on a daily basis. Or mixed with either Pepsi or Coke or anything else for that matter. I keep a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black for that.
ratinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 07:27 PM   #13
Hemmi
Wizard
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3,T2,T1,900,700,650,350, Nook HD,HD+,ST Glowlight, Kobo Mini
I like both. My normal drink is Mountain Dew (a Pepsi product). Other than that, it's a Cherry Coke.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 08:02 PM   #14
wodin
Illiterate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinox View Post
I'll see you your Panamanian rum and raise you a bottle of Highland Park 18 Year.

Then again, at upwards of $140 a bottle, the Highland Park isn't something to be consumed in large quantities on a daily basis. Or mixed with either Pepsi or Coke or anything else for that matter. I keep a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black for that.
Neat!
Old 08-15-2017, 08:07 PM   #15
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Dell Venue 8 Pro - Retired:Kindle 3, Clie UX50, T415, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
You forgot the Dr Pepper drinkers.
Oh life lesson: Don't ever offer to pay your brother in Dr Peppers to help you do something. Cash would have been cheaper.
+1

Personally, I much prefer coffee, but if I'm tied down and forced to drink a soda then I'll choose Dr Pepper if it is available.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote