Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-12-2017, 07:35 PM   #1
sydmalicious
Connoisseur
sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin, iPad Pro 12.9", iPhone 6s
How many of you are using Riffle Books?

I'm still firmly entrenched in the Goodreads "ecosystem" but I recently decided to give Riffle Books another go.

Signed up four years ago. Used for a bit then stopped. Seems like a mix of Goodreads and Pinterest.

Interested in what you guys think. Have you used it and stuck with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
sydmalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2017, 12:53 AM   #2
meeera
Wizard
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad Air 2, MBP; support AuraHD,Kindle,KAura,KGlo
I've tried a few of the book social networks - Goodreads, Riffle, Librarything, Litsy, Shelfari, Booklikes, and probably a few I've forgotten about. The only ones that have stuck are goodreads and litsy. Goodreads I use for the cataloguing, TBR, tagging, and seeing which books my friends are reviewing and liking. Litsy is more like 'instagram for books', and is a lovely friendly community.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 12:56 AM   #3
sydmalicious
Connoisseur
sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I've tried a few of the book social networks - Goodreads, Riffle, Librarything, Litsy, Shelfari, Booklikes, and probably a few I've forgotten about. The only ones that have stuck are goodreads and litsy.

I'll have to try litsy. Thanks for the rec.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:05 AM   #4
spindlegirl
I love my Kindle
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (main), Moto X Play, Lenovo Tablet
I signed up for Riffle a long time ago, and several times a week receive an e-mail list of free to $2.99 deals that are for a short window of time. This is geared toward USA folks, but occasionally I've been pleasantly surprised that the dot ca version has matched the deal. But I've not really used the "social networking" part of that website.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 07:00 PM   #5
sydmalicious
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I signed up for Riffle a long time ago, and several times a week receive an e-mail list of free to $2.99 deals that are for a short window of time. This is geared toward USA folks, but occasionally I've been pleasantly surprised that the dot ca version has matched the deal. But I've not really used the "social networking" part of that website.

Yep. That's the nicest thing about Riffle, IMO.

Advert
Old 05-13-2017, 07:19 PM   #6
spindlegirl
I love my Kindle
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (main), Moto X Play, Lenovo Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmalicious View Post
Yep. That's the nicest thing about Riffle, IMO.

Yes, I am certainly enjoying it. I've bought a lot of books that way.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote