Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Fictionwise 60% off sale 15/16 October 2011

Fictionwise are having a 60% off sale. Code 101411.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Thanks for the heads up! I have a couple that have been waiting for this coupon.

Can anyone tell me if these coupons are reusable? If I use the code this weekend for one order could I use it again Monday when the new titles get listed? Thanks.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
I've been waiting for this coupon! . After this weekend my wish list will be (finally) empty. Thank you for posting it.
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Thanks for the heads up! I have a couple that have been waiting for this coupon.

Can anyone tell me if these coupons are reusable? If I use the code this weekend for one order could I use it again Monday when the new titles get listed? Thanks.
You can use the code as many times as you like, but I don't know if it'll still be valid on Monday.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #5
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
You can use the code as many times as you like, but I don't know if it'll still be valid on Monday.
Thanks! It was a "just in case" kind of question.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #6
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Usually the coupon is good another couple of days after the "oficial" expiration day.
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #7
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Hee. I was hoping there'd be a good one this week to stack on top of the new release discounts for various sf/fantasy/mystery magazines and Kenneth C. Flint's Riders of the Sidhe, which is apparently being reprinted in a new edition and is some sort of pre-/sequel to another series of his that I enjoyed in paperback and had been pleased to finally find being released in cheap DRM-free MultiFormat edition a couple of sales ago.

Thanks for the coupon!
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #8
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this coupon. I have been waiting for this one as my Cart is overflowing. Almost bought them with the 40% coupon but something told me to hold off. Gotta run and by books!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #9
Sacredwoman
Enthusiast
Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch
Oh snap! Thanks
Sacredwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:27 AM   #10
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Yipee! I'm off to Fictionwise.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:09 AM   #11
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
In my Fictionwise cart it says Expires Oct 17. So I'll wait until then.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:40 AM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Wouldn't you know it, the 60% shows up now.

I just spent my $10 at BOB for two HQ titles FW doesn't have but I just finished a book Outlaw Love by Judith Stacy and I'm craving more of her westerns so I had to make a decision buy a bunch of wishlists book at FW or get the books I want to read now at regular price at another store.

Good thing BOB seems to still have it's rewards special going I got $1.25 back on each book. So I saved a little.

Now you watch come Monday Fictionwise will have them.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:18 AM   #13
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Wouldn't you know it, the 60% shows up now.

I just spent my $10 at BOB for two HQ titles FW doesn't have but I just finished a book Outlaw Love by Judith Stacy and I'm craving more of her westerns so I had to make a decision buy a bunch of wishlists book at FW or get the books I want to read now at regular price at another store.

Good thing BOB seems to still have it's rewards special going I got $1.25 back on each book. So I saved a little.

Now you watch come Monday Fictionwise will have them.
Decisions! Decisions!!! What is one to do? I jumped at the chance to make a very small dent in my Wishlist!

I'm sure you'll be at Fictionwise sometime this weekend with a full cart!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:55 AM   #14
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Thank you! I wanted to finish out the year of Ellery Queen and Alfred Hitchcock magazines, and now I have done that. With the coupon, the issues were like $1.30 each!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #15
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Yep, about half of amazon, plus readable anywhere and STAY in your archive.

I caught up on several, thru end-of-year.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote