Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 03-28-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
butterbescotch
Enthusiast
butterbescotch began at the beginning.

Device: none
How do I know?

I've download a PDF file but is poorly formatted. So I want to edit it myself. However, I am not so sure. How is the whole dimension of the PDF and also the size of the font. How do I know?
butterbescotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:27 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
In Adobe Reader, if you click File, Properties, it shows the page size. I don't know about the version that allows you to edit files, but it must have something similar.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
butterbescotch
Enthusiast
butterbescotch began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks.
butterbescotch is offline   Reply With Quote