Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-17-2011, 05:25 AM   #1
gwe
gwe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4, Blackberry, iPad
Download Calibre Manual

I really like Calibre..It has been the perfect tool to convert all my old eBooks for my Kindle.

I want to read through the Calibre Manual but do not have the time to sit at the computer to read it.

Is there a download-able version I can put on my kindle to read when I have the time?
gwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:49 AM   #2
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwe View Post
I really like Calibre..It has been the perfect tool to convert all my old eBooks for my Kindle.

I want to read through the Calibre Manual but do not have the time to sit at the computer to read it.

Is there a download-able version I can put on my kindle to read when I have the time?
There's a link to an EPUB version of the manual at the bottom of the online help page here.

Here is the direct link
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2011, 09:01 AM   #3
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Thanks that's very useful. Do you know if this ePub is generally updated to reflect new features in calibre? I know that keeping documentation up to date is no trivial matter, especially with such a fast moving project, so I'm not about to complain if it lags a little. But if it is regularly updated then I will schedule a download.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:27 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Yes the manual is updated from time to time. That's not to say it is always fully up to date however.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:17 AM   #5
gwe
gwe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4, Blackberry, iPad
Thanks for the quick answer.

I did not see the link for the epub version
gwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert