Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-14-2011, 08:00 AM   #16
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Try redownloading the installer. It looks like it got corrupted on download.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #17
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
That almost certainly means you have a corrupt download.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2011, 09:31 AM   #18
don1011
Enthusiast
don1011 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I redoloaded many times but with always the same message. How can i get rid of a corrupt download?
don1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:57 AM   #19
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Delete the copy on disk. Clear your browsers cache. If you're using a download manager, try disabling it.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:46 PM   #20
don1011
Enthusiast

It doesn't work. The first message that i receive when i install is:

''The feature that your are trying to use is on a network ressource that is not available.
Try an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package calibre 7.38''

I don't have a network and i am trying to install 7.45
Advert
Old 02-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #21
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1011 View Post
It doesn't work. The first message that i receive when i install is:

''The feature that your are trying to use is on a network ressource that is not available.
Try an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package calibre 7.38''

I don't have a network and i am trying to install 7.45
Go here and download the 0.7.38 msi. Then install 0.7.45, when you get that message simply point to the 0.7.38 msi file as requested and let it do its thing. This happened to me once and don't recall it being a problem after I pointed to the file it wanted.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:06 AM   #22
don1011
Enthusiast

I tried it but it didn't work. Actually, it is like a part of the version 7.38 that could not be uninstalled. Even if i remove calibre and reinstall verson 7.38, i have still the same message.

Version 7.45 works but i have to close it frequently and restart without bug.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #23
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1011 View Post
Version 7.45 works but i have to close it frequently and restart without bug.
Frisay should see the release of the next version, you might just want to suffer until then and see if things change.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote