Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-02-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
New Sony Reader problem trying to load books

I have a new problem trying to load books on my reader using the Sony SW. At first it just wouldn't recognize the memory card. Then it refused to load to the internal memory.

The reader still worked with both the card and internal memory. I was able to load books using LIBPRS500 but not the Sony SW. Anyone else run into this?

I'll try reinstalling the Sony SW tonight & see if that cures the problem.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:26 PM   #2
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
I have a new problem trying to load books on my reader using the Sony SW. At first it just wouldn't recognize the memory card. Then it refused to load to the internal memory.

The reader still worked with both the card and internal memory. I was able to load books using LIBPRS500 but not the Sony SW. Anyone else run into this?

I'll try reinstalling the Sony SW tonight & see if that cures the problem.
Not sure that you can use both at the same time. Might be a driver issue in this case.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2008, 12:43 PM   #3
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
When I last updated Libprs500 it asked me to remove Sony's USB driver first. Maybe you have a conflict there?

I removed the Sony driver, as it requested, and I seem to still be able to use both Sony's Library and Libprs500. I normally use the Library (to pre-process the three font sizes) but I accidentally sent a book to the device from Libprs500 and it transferred fine.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote